Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Video games

as most of you know i am into video gam and board games. So if they made a monopy video game on the Nintendo Wii i would definitely buy it. Anyway i have the nintendo Wii and the Playstation 2. most of the people in my family don't play the Playstation 2 that much. My brother-in-law Cort has been trying to persuade me for months to get Guitar Hero on playstation. But since most of my family members don't play the Playstation 2 I haven't gotten it. But on Monday night he tells me that Guitar Hero is now out on Nintendo Wii and persuades me to get it so i told him to go ahead and get it and i will. pay him back. So Jeff my brother came over last night to give me some medication that came to my brothers and dads nursing home Indio Nursing and Rehab. anyway Shalaine my sister gets him to play Guitar Hero. So I asked her how much it cost and when she told me it was $160 dollars my mouth fell open. But after a while I forgot all about it and shrugged it off. Anyway if any of you have time come on down and play Guitar Hero with us all.

your neighborhood blogger The Slickman

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have never played Guitar Hero and have been hearing about it for a long time now. Maybe I'll have to take a trip out sometime to play it.
Now Rick, what is with the lower case I's and misspellings? You are the spelling king...no excuses! or maybe that is your blogging "style". I realize as I type this I probably have a million words that are spelled wrong.

maines said...

Steph, just refer to the blog title- I think misspelling is just his thing. Now, slick dog, don't tell me that you weren't loving rocking out yesterday. Seriously everyone, it's a good time and as LG says, I mean Ricky, "Come on down and play Guitar Hero with us!" No, seriously, come down and play guitar hero with us.

loubige said...

Rick, where was this last week when we were out?! I have never played guitar hero, I fear I will become addicted to it, so maybe it was good you didn't have it when we were out there. :-) The kids will enjoy playing it with you the next time we come out!

Nana said...

Wow big butts and big bucks. You've got it all going for you. As you know I'm a arm chair wii player so I can hardly wait to see how good you all are when I finally see my home sweet home.

Pops said...

Maybe I would come and play if someone would give me directions to the Pad.

Stephanie said...

I would think Rick would be all over guitar hero...I seem to remember treking all over Mexico to find a certain someone a guitar. This is good practice:)

maines said...

"Aye-aye-yi-yi...Mariachi Ricky!"

Cort said...

Chicks with bigg butts like guys who play guitar hero, so you can thank me later. In fact, I should make you pay me $180 instead of $160. And by the way, your mouth was already open before she told you the price of the game.

Dro said...

Dude, Slicker! Can I suggest 2 games that would enhance Blaine and Sharon's family room even more:

1. Mario Kart on the Wii. Can you imagine 4 of us battling it out on interactive Mario Kart. Dude, you would have to attempt to move the black monster.....Imagine what we might find beneath that thing? Probably a bunch of peanuts with no salt on them. :)

2. Rock Band on the Wii. Interactive Karoake. YES!!! That 2 hour drive would go a lot quicker (for me) knowing that Wii Karoake awaited my arrival.